Am I entitled to anything else? — Scope | Disability forum

Am I entitled to anything else?

rowdart Member Posts: 1 Listener
I had to give up working in March 2016 due to a severe spinal problem and fibromyalgia. I am currently claiming PIP and I wondered if I'm entitled to claim anything else? I would very much appreciate some advice. Many thanks.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.