Trouble with assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trouble with assessment report

Options
Tracyxannex1968
Tracyxannex1968 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
F2f assessor not told accurate truth and I know exactly what was said cause I secretly recorded it due to all the horror story's I had heard  there are a lot of lies in it is I was alone at assessment I was not I have a son who takes me out I don't have a son then looked well nutrition  l have lost nearly near on 2 stone and that is due to my severe syncope and being unable to maintain the standing up position my ocupational thearpist has said i must not bath or showet aline even with swivel chsir i have as it to risky with blackouts and near syncope he has put can do this activity un aided i am shocked and a lot of stuff I said been ignored is there any way I can use recording to show what lies have been said if I loose my mandorary reconsideration or at appeal thankyou anothet one looks well nutrition I have lost nearly 2 stone cause I can't eat well and this is monitored by occupational therapist I can't get my head around the lies they saying 

Comments

• sandyp196
    sandyp196 Community member Posts: 142 Pioneering
    Options
    I think you have to be careful as your not allowed to use a secret recording and could have your entire claim revoked or something like that. I'm not an expert.  I jsut looked into it for my own f2f assesment.  
    On the positive side you have the recording and can confidently and fully challenge the lies told. It's a good reference to have to make your appeal, but get some advice before you decide to use the recording to challenge the lies. 
    It's so shocking what's happening to people.  

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.