About sugar — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About sugar

Options
kouro
kouro Community member Posts: 12 Listener
I can't eat sugar if I eat sugar I have pain in my head. In 2014 I have occlusion intestinal (appendicitis) and the doctor said to me to not drink coffee or tea  and if I eat 5 times I have to brush my teeth 

Comments

• kouro
    Options
    I have pain in my neck if I bend my neck I feel I want to collapse. 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us, @kouro. Have you spoken to your GP about the pain in your neck?
  • KirstenNutritionAdvisor
    KirstenNutritionAdvisor Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
    Options
    @kouro did you have a question regarding food? What do you eat at the moment and what foods exactly cause headaches, is it just processed foods with added sugar or even fruits and food that has natural sugars? 
    I would also advise you to go to the doctors asap regarding the pain in your neck. 
  • kouro
    Options
    My GP don't care if I have appointment with him I write everything and he said to me that I have 10 minutes 
  • kouro
    Options
    Iast year I want to A&E department in Lewisham hospital them write to my GP to refer me to pain clinic at Kings college hospital 
    The Doctor give me injection in my neck twice after that his said to me that he don't give me injection anymore 
  • kouro
    Options
    I use to eat apple orange carrot peanapple I don't eat process foods oat not good with me rice and I but on weight my GP said to me that I not qualify for dietetitient 
  • kouro
    Options
    I have headache since May 2017 until know. I want to King's college hospital dental department last week them send me home because the nurse who suppose to see me didn't come to work 
  • kouro
    Options
    Anything that I eat I have headache i blend my food 

Brightness