severe bladder spasms — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

severe bladder spasms

Options
sakinah
sakinah Community member Posts: 14 Connected
for the last two years now i have been getting excruciating bladder spasms, agonising pain in my genital regions, inflammation, extreme pain when needing to pee and constant urge to pee every half hour when really sensitive its literally every 5 minutes!!

its driving me crazy, i went to have cystopsy where they investigate the bladder with a camera but they couldn't do it because it was just so painful i screamed and they had to immediately stop?!!
im due to have aprocedure to investigate the bladder under anesthetic as i cant have that camera test this was put in about nearly three months ago now under kings college, and im on a waiting list, its so frustrating because no medication is working to relief the pain, only just gets touched if i take a cocktail of strong stuff tablet oxycodiene, clonazepam, parecetomol and the liquid oxycodeine all at once, then it just about stable!!

is there any advice that anyone can give me to help me with my embarrassing inflammation/irritation pain in my geneital area, its so bad its driving literally crazy and i cant even go out one cos it effects my walking and two i cant be out too long before i get the urge to need to pee so quickly it is so affecting my life to the point of a breakdown seriously.

i can cope with all my kidney problems and symptoms, and osteomalacia but this condition beats the hell out of me literally and i have suffered with pain all my life, but this i just cant cope with and no nothing about it and the kidney and urologist drs are no help in giving me some advice for pain relief even my GP is brushing me off too, trying to stop me from taking the liquid oxycodeine, without it im in absolute agony, i don't take it everyday, only if i need to go out or when im on dialysis to relax the pain and muscles in my bladder cos u have to stay in one place for three/four hours!! nightmare for me!!

i appreciate any comments advice or feedbacks or experiences anyone can share with me.

thanks

sakinah xx:)

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @sakinah. Reading your courageous post, I struggle to find words. All I can do is express my respect and admiration, and hope that others among our (quite wonderful) membership can find ways to help you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sakinah, thanks for sharing this with us.

What you're going through sounds so debilitating- I'm so sorry. I really hope the procedure goes well and you can find some solutions. Whilst others are welcome to share their experiences, please bear in mind that we're not medical professionals on the forum, and so you should always speak to a professional involved in your care about any health concerns.

I wonder if you've considered seeing a different GP for a second opinion?

Brightness