Still waiting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still waiting

Options
070965Sl
070965Sl Community member Posts: 17 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi guys its me again im really frustrated now its been 4 months since i applied for pip 5 weeks since my home visit i live in northern ireland and heard it forsnt take as long to get sortedi rang capita a week ago they said report was sent a week previous to my call so rang dfc they said they dont have it waited till new week began an rang again reply was no still dont have it can anyone tell me what happens now i have also been tefused my report again i have to wait until my decision is sent out

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your situation, I understand that you cannot have a copy of your report until
     a decision or  award has been made for  claments  living in Northern Ireland, hope this is of help to you .
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How are you getting on?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.