Going through PIP assessment again - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Going through PIP assessment again

Options
2»

Comments

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry I'm not quite sure.i think you. An ask for a paper review possibly .it all sounds very stressful for you .i really hope you can get sorted 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nairb said:
    Do you think they might make a decision without coming to see me or just fobbing me off I was annoyed has I had to cancell a hospital appointment has it fell on the same day and time that they was supposed to visit me then like I said they rang 3 days before to  acancel it 

Most unlikely but stranger things have happened where the DWP is involved.
    To recap, the DWP said that you weren't entitled, the court said the same, so from the DWP's point of view they can't possibly understand what changes there could be that would overturn theirs and the court's decisions.

Obviously you are claiming a change so it is most likely that you will have to under go a face to face assessment to establish your claim in the light of the failures of the past.

• Nairb
    Nairb Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    Options
    Thanks for your reply all the best

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.