Pip MR advice please — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip MR advice please

sam1983
sam1983 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So the Decision maker rang me yesterday to say they where unable to make a decision on my recent MR application for pip as they didn’t have the relevant consent authorising the citizens advice to speak on my behalf so she was going to put it on hold until she receives written authorisation from me that I agree with the submission they wrote for me! Even though it’s the from the same lady who filled in my form and accompanied me to my assessment and who I have given them verbal permission to speak to numberous times? So I said I would ask the lady from CAB to forward the consent again and she said i’d Hear in the next few weeks...but then this morning she rang me back to say she’s decided she’s going to make a decision anyway today but will only forward the decision to me as she doesn’t have consent to forward the decision letter to CAB so I asked if she could tell me the decision over the phone to which she said she hadn’t made it yet but would do so today! So now i’m just confused as to how long it’ll be b4 i find out what the decision is? Any advice ? 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.