Had my back to work assessment in September, haven't had anything back yet. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my back to work assessment in September, haven't had anything back yet.

Options
paul1964
paul1964 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2018 in Work and employment
had my back to work assesment in september last year still not had anything back i have been told they are dealing with it but why has it took so long to do ?

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @paul1964 and a warm welcome to the community. Good to have you with us.
    Not a benefits advisor, I can't really answer your question, but we do have people here who will, I am sure, be able to help.
    Please bear with us and if you haven't been contacted by someone more helpful by the same time tomorrow, could you perhaps make a brief post here quoting my tag @JennysDad so that I can look further into it for you?
    I know the wait must be making you anxious and would like to get things resolved for you if we can.
    Warmest best wishes
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • Rian_Alumni
    Rian_Alumni Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    Options
    @paul1964

I am Rian from Scope Support to Work, unfortunately the average process of the assessments can take up to  8 months; however I have good word from friends work in the DWP and it has been known to take up to 12 months due to the back log of assessments needing decisions. 
    Rian
    Scope Employment Advisor
    Phone: 0300 222 5742
    Email: supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork

Brightness