Angry with the world — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Angry with the world

Options
Sholay09
Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
Hello I am feeling quite angry with this world right now because of people saying negative things like when they say that kids should not have their freedom when I believe they should as it is not like kids are going to stay kids forever and when I sometimes feel like saying have society and the government got nothing better to do rather than over protecting kids from almost everything now when it really makes me even more angry and or annoyed, when people treat me or other younger adults as children when they should not do or think about doing this either as they are now way old enough to do what they want or please really without people saying something negative about it. I really want this world to be better and to change for the better and also for people to agree with what I have said for once too.
S.York

Comments

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Sholay09
    Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
    Options
    Hear Hear!
    Thank you Debbie
    S.York
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Shalay09, one thing you we have to accept is what friends family members or Joe public says is only their opionion on what ever the subject matter happens to be. It's hard when you, I or anyone believes somethings are right in our humble opinion but in reality they may not be or at best we wish they where as or we would like them to be. We can only hope they will see our point of view and acknowledge our rants and moans. 
  • FionaA
    FionaA Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    You go girl!!! Find your courage, practice keeping it together but sticking up for yourself and your beliefs. Look them in the eye and engage them in thinking about what they said. I still get it wrong but my girl puts me right by giving me an explanation of her context which is very different from mine, there's only 34 years age difference here, and you know sometimes she knows better than me rotfl
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Brightness