Pip — Scope | Disability forum


robinhood8 Member Posts: 122 Courageous
Hi everybody can anyone give me some advice guarding pip I'm getting a standard. daily living health has deteriorated I need to know if the form is it as long and first one



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.