Depression — Scope | Disability forum


Can yoi claim any kind of disability for depression and on going knee problem in which it is effecting my work and need a knee replacement but have been told im too young as im only 50  im enquiring for a freind but is finding it very hard to carry on working



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.