Assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment report

Options
BJ2018
BJ2018 Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
Anyone know the correct number to ask for a recent F2F report ? It was done on the 1st June.. too soon to ask ?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @BJ2018, is there a contact number on any of your recent letters regarding your assessment? This would likely to be the best number to try!
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited June 2018
    Options
    You can request it now.

Phone the DWP PIP helpline. The same if it's for ESA phone that number for ESA not PIP.

If it's PIP and you had a Face to Face ask for PA4 if Paper based ask for PA3.

Of it's for ESA Face to Face ask for form ESA85 if a Paper based ask for ESA85A.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• BJ2018
    Options
    Just managed to get through... report still isnt back with DWP. 
    edited June 2018
    Options
    BJ2018 said:
    Just managed to get through... report still isnt back with DWP. 

Seems very odd, they only take a few days? You can phone again and speak with another adviser as the one you spoke to might just be being awkward.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• BJ2018
    Options
    Is it worth speaking to capita to see if they have sent it over ?
    Options
    Capita are about as useful as a lump of lard. Your choice to phone them.

As a rule Capita get it sent to the DWP within a few days.

You could try and see if they've sent it back to the DWP. Once an assessment is usually done it's added and uploaded and  linked to the computer at the DWP. Unless it's been messed up seems the only reason or has it been misplaced.
    ⬇️

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I phoned DWP day after assessment and report arrived 10 days later.  Backlogs might be longer now so wouldn't worry just yet.
  • BJ2018
    Options
    so impatience... I worry that I think it went ok but with everything I read on here I dont know what is going to be put down on the form 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.