What do I do — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What do I do

Options
kevin3251
kevin3251 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I got my appeal on Friday 15th of June unfortunately I had a stroke on Wednesday the 13th it was a mini stroke 

Comments

• impey
    impey Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
     :'( so sorry to hear that Kevin3251 ❤
  • samparrot123
    samparrot123 Community member Posts: 50 Courageous
    Options
    I would get your gp and consultant to write a letter ASAP explaining that you've had a mini stroke and can't attend ,so sorry to hear your bad news and I hope you will get a new appeal date soon.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kevin3251

How are you today???

Did your appeal go ok???

Have you seen anyone about your “Stroke”

Please let me know if I can help you in anyway as I have had a “Stroke” myself.
  • kevin3251
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I just want to give an update I went to my appeal after having my mini stroke on Wednesday and won this morning through my colostomy heart problems in 2012 anxiety and depression obviously is a new one is a new one what happened on Wednesday. This is my second appeal since 2015 and won both now 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kevin3251

No probs we have got “Benefit Advisors” here on our site.

I will pass your post onto them for there help if that is ok???

Hi @BenefitsTrainingCo

I have got this post that I need help with!!!!

Many thanks.

• kevin3251
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Sorry Steve51 I'm not too sure how this site works bit confused where my messages are going yes they put me on medication I don't know if you got my last message I haven't got a clue what I'm doing on here. I decided to go to the appeal at 10 o'clock this morning in in all honesty I was in no mood for anybody today but thankfully I won after waiting 8 months 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.