Been waiting 2 years for a esa dission — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Been waiting 2 years for a esa dission

Options
Jaxxon
Jaxxon Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Any body no if 2years is along time for a esa dission 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Seems rather a long time, have you been in contact with DWP to,quary why the delay in receiving a desision  on your applecation for ESA. We, you have to be proactive in our claims for benefits we cannot just post off forms and bury our heads in the sand and hope it will work out ok. Give them a reasonable amount of time then chase them up.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,006 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Jaxxon said:
    Any body no if 2years is along time for a esa dission 
    This is not normal! Have you filled out the ESA50 form? You can't be assessed without this. Are you still sending fit/sick notes?

Why haven't you rang ESA to ask them why you haven't been assessed? 2 years is a crazy amount of time. You need to ring them on Monday to find out what's going on.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.