Quite — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Quite

Options
cripps
cripps Community member Posts: 412 Pioneering
morning family, it’s very quiet today on the forum where is everyone, just hoping everyone ok!! 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @cripps, sorry ment to reply yesterday, enjoy the peace while you can mate. Take care your be busy again soon.
  • cripps
    Options
    Very true, i have a meeting with my mental health team tomorrow, that should be fun I’ll have them telling me I’m mad as a hater and me telling them I’m crazy ? as a drunk ant ?. As long as i walk out of there and back to my cat ? that will do me. More pills james more pills. NC
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cripps said:
    Very true, i have a meeting with my mental health team tomorrow, that should be fun I’ll have them telling me I’m mad as a hater and me telling them I’m crazy ? as a drunk ant ?. As long as i walk out of there and back to my cat ? that will do me. More pills james more pills. NC
    Watch out for when they leave you for a few minutes only to return to tell you that you are going into hospital by taxi with no stops on the way. See you in a month one hopes!
  • cripps
    Options
    That fills me up with confidence, if i see any signs of misleading conversation I’m off out of there and not stopping till i get home. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.