Hi, my name is Jack01! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Jack01!

Jack01
Jack01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Not much to say, I’m a student with, Asperges, OCD, and social anxiety, I have issues with isolation and I’m irrationally afraid of pretty much everything to the point I’m getting anxiety just typing this, I thought I’d give this forum thing a try to see if I could step out my bubble a bit so...hello :smile:

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome @Jack01, and congratulations to you on stepping outside your 'safety zone'. Much respect for that.
    No-one here is going to give you a hard time or treat you with anything but respect. Here you matter. Everyone does. And though you'll find the occasional 'odd bod' here, as you will anywhere, they are very few and far between. Our members are good, thoughtful, kind people.
    So, if and when you feel up to it - and it's entirely up to you, no rush and no pressure - try to tell us a bit more about yourself, and ask us any questions you care to ask. We are here for you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    @JennysDad
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hello @Jack01 and welcome to the community!

It's great to have you here - if you'd like to look around we have categories on all sorts of things. Any questions or problems just let us know!

Brightness