Any advice appreciAted — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any advice appreciAted

ARGZDG
ARGZDG Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hiya guys wondered if anyone could help me solve a mystery  :). I went for a DLA face to face assessment interview thing about 3 weeks to now nd having heard the outcome. I feel positive as the doctor who interviewed me said that with h ok my medical evidence ,hospital letters, diagnosis and medications ect she was positive i wouldn't have anything cut. I only get low care and mobility rate even though let year i was diagnosed with a neurological brain ilness which I hadn't claimed for before even though has had me in hospital for weeks at a time whilst trying my best as  single mum to a young boy and with many life changing mental diagnosis. I havnt heard the outcome of my assessment but when I checked my bank account today it said a payment of £1060 is going INTO my account tomorrow. I've never heard of so much money let alone had it so called my bank immediately who confirmed it was being paid in by ESA. It was too late to call esa but could it be a back payment as my health has severely deteriorated and dla  assessor said so? I'm confused? What's going on. Can't sleep with worry. Please help

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.