Hi, my name is Sunseasand! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Sunseasand!

Sunseasand
Sunseasand Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone just a quick hello as im off to bed my pain has been awful today so i really need to try to get some sleep.i will be lucky to get 2hrs shut eye as usual but im sure you will all know how that feels..anyway peeps goodnight sleep well if you can
           ?
          Ps.i look forward to to getting to know you all
                 ?

Comments

• whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Sunseasand
    Thank you.speak soon
              Goodnight?
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Sunseasand! I hope you're able to get enough rest :)

Please do get in touch if you have any questions or if there's anything we can help with.
  • Sunseasand
    Hi.Lasian
     I managed to get some sleep last night.if only i could frame it lol
     Im off to see doc again for stronger pain relief so fingers crossed.being in constant pain is a living nightmare i wouldnt wish it on anyone
         Anyway bye for now 
                    Sunseasand
                         ?
  • Tigermoth42
    Tigermoth42 Community member Posts: 243 Pioneering
    Hi @Sunseasand, welcome to this lovely community. So good to read you managed to get some sleep last night, I know how hard it is to function with lack of sleep and pain, I hope your doctor can give you something to help. I hope you get as much out of the group as I have, there are great people here who offer support and advice. Sending hugs ❤️
  • Sunseasand
    Hi Tigermoth42
      Thanx im already on 30tablets pd so im sure one more wont make much difference?there are probs people on more than me but we survive we have to be strong.dont we.anyway.i must go now
     Bye for now?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi all, I'm Kelly from the UK
  • Tigermoth42
    Hi @Sunseasand, hope you got on ok at your doctors. I agree, strong is the word ? sadly we get penalised for appearing strong in the eyes of the assessors. Put on a bit of lipstick and you’re miraculously cured! Sending hugs ❤️ again ?
  • Sunseasand
    That is so true tigermoth42.it was a waste of time asking for stronger tablets i was refused them due to my angina playing up.i have to go back in 2wks so meanwhile i have to suffer..oh well i will just have to get on with it?
  • Tigermoth42
    Oh @Sunseasand I feel for you. I came off morphine 16 months ago as they couldn’t keep upping the dosage, I take buprenorphine instead at the moment. I’m on gabapentin for all the good that does, otherwise it’s just take each day as it comes. So sorry to hear you couldn’t get anything stronger, I wish I could wave a magic wand for you. Hope your evening is peaceful ❤️

Brightness