"Sychos" — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

"Sychos"

seastroller
seastroller Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Good morning everyone i would like to put a question forward as well as suffering  with anxiety i also suffer what i call "psycos"episodes i can b fine 1 minute and next ile start feeling weak shaky nauseas but hungry too and once ive eaten i will feel better i also suffer a dry mouth frequently i am on Omeprazole for acid reflux and Venlaflaxine for the  anxiety i would also like to add in the past ive had few visits to chemist and my gp thinking i may b diabetic tests in past has come  back neg but im thinking  should i get checked again .2 years ago esa took me off their system i had just lost my husband at the  time i had lost the fight to deal with anyone and anything ive not reaplied but i am still on pip can  i ask for feedback please and advice from Scope ? Thank you 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @seastroller, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

Thanks for sharing this with us- if it's medical advice you're looking for, I'd strongly advise speaking to a GP or a medical professional involved in your care, as they will be best placed to help.

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you're considering reapplying now and would like any guidance, do let us know. This information on ESA may be a good starting point- have a read and do come back to us with any questions. You may also like to check out our ESA community discussions!

Brightness