Severe Coccyx pains — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Severe Coccyx pains

Options
jaggee
jaggee Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Any one suffering from Severe coccyx pains and and what treatments you have had and how do you manage to control the pain and has anyone had to leave their jobs due to constant pain.

Comments

• Sawbill12
    Sawbill12 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Medically retired from Ambulance service due to being assaulted on a number of occations plus the lifting of heavy patents . Plus broken kneck with assosiated problems. Need support  most of the time in walking etc. Going for MRI scan of spine 29:6:18 ...plus Im type 2Diabetic that bring in other side issuse
  • Sawbill12
    Options

Ive on my own. My step daughter dose shopping for me. Just had to fonish domestic help due to dishonesty when unwell at home . Very few visitors . On my own most of the time. . My vicar visits when needed
  • Sawbill12
    Options
    I just get on with it by taking . Co Didramol 500. Or and Morphine when things get real bad
  • Sawbill12
    Options
    Had to phone Ambulance a couple of times for Chest Pain. Bit that was related to my injection sites in same place being wrong
  • Sawbill12
    Options
    Had to purchase new mobility scooter due to old one not having a decent suspention on it. Vibration is the worst thing that screws my day ip
  • jaggee
    Options
    So sorry to hear how you are suffering so much I pray that you will be healed soon. 
  • jaggee
    Options
    And hope they pick up on the mri scan what's causing all this problem you are having and sort it out .

Brightness