Help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help

Options
lisabrazil80
lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
Will I get my pip back wen it go to court 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,012 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No one here can answer that question for you, sorry. It really does depend on how your conditions affect you daily. The waiting list for Tribunals is huge right across the country and you could be waiting as long as 1 year for your hearing. Appearing in person will give you the best chance of a decision in your favour. Questions will be asked about how your condition affects you and you should answer with as much detail as possible, they are there to listen to you.

If you want to know approximately how long the wait is in your area you need to ring the Tribunal, with your reference number and ask them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Will I get my pip back wen it go to court 
    You have a 70/30 chance of winning

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.