So much paperwork now. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So much paperwork now.

Shlbly
Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
Hi all well after a home assessment in February 2017, then going to appeal March 2018 paper based, I lost this. So had to put in a new claim 23rd May, 8 hours at the DDIC. Then getting help from CAB to do a complaint letter about assessor, which went off yesterday.  I now have so much paperwork, I get lost in it all due to MH issues. 
Why are these Atos people allowed to get away with this? Second time I have had this happen now!! Someone needs to stop them making disabled people health worse and lying and omitting things on their assessment paperwork!!!!

Comments

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Hi Sorly you've been through this ordeal .we ur claim m.H based?.it seems too be a current theme were were not being treated fairly .I've seen so many similar posts similar .and your right it makes us unwell .I have a f.2 f at home tomoz .feel an anxious wreck!!x
  • Shlbly
    Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
    Hi Sorly you've been through this ordeal .we ur claim m.H based?.it seems too be a current theme were were not being treated fairly .I've seen so many similar posts similar .and your right it makes us unwell .I have a f.2 f at home tomoz .feel an anxious wreck!!x
    Thank you, it’s awful what they are doing to people.
    I hope your assessment goes well, you need to be firm with them, hope you have got someone to be there with you too? Good luck x

Brightness