Who else feels very stressed by waiting on Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who else feels very stressed by waiting on Tribunal

livrose86
livrose86 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
Hello,Who else is still waiting on a Tribunal for PIP? Please discuss your position and help each other! Or if you have had it already?
Thank you!  

Comments

• elbest
    elbest Community member Posts: 37 Connected
    Hi yes I  am in the process of waiting for my tribunal date had assessment in 2017 December, I rang the tribunal centre to ask what are the wait times for my area and they said 36 weeks - I am now down to about 28 so that makes it December/ January 2109 for my appeal! It is terrible when you had a DLA lifetime award and all the lies they tell on your assessment. They said I did not agree to my past claim being considered when the DLA rang me and asked that question I said they could! It is just so flawed and wrong what they are doing and we the vulnerable of society are paying the price. Sorry rant over just so stressed too and so long to wait I have just applied for my medical records from my GP as they won't do a letter unless asked by the DWP. Argggh 
  • livrose86
    livrose86 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    Hi @elbest
    its too much this wait! Best thing to do is reach out for help everywhere. GPs/Doctors, Advice centres etc.
    hope it helps you though. 
  • elbest
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Yup. 7.5 months into the wait. No idea when it'll come. Freaking out. MH terrible.
  • elbest
    Sorry to hear that Waylay I know what you mean about Mental Health it really does take a nose dive. I collapsed/ blacked out this morning & ended up in A&E due to one of my conditions I think - I now feel drained & weak it will take me a week to recover but DWP would probably say there's nothing wrong!!! 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    And posters on here have suggested that I was so wrong to give up the fight after the DWP refused to change the decision on a MR. I just couldn't face the thought of the stress involved.
  • affii1993
    affii1993 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
    Hey I have been waiting since May 2018 but with bad mental health can’t cope but I was receiving pip since 2013 the system is so bad and ****

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.