Appeal court conditions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appeal court conditions

Options
pigeon55
pigeon55 Community member Posts: 116 Courageous
Had my court apeal the other day I was told before I went in that my medical conditions could only count up to my assessment last September. Was very surprised that they showed a lot of interest and questions regarding my holiday 2 weeks ago. Also is there a reason that disabled people are not allowed to holiday. And how they can question 2 weeks ago but I can't use medical evidence from 6 months ago ?

Comments

• pigeon55
    pigeon55 Community member Posts: 116 Courageous
    Options
    Sorry to think you took it as I had traveld by plane I haven't flown for over 40 yrs every hotel I stayed in we were on the ground floor pre booked with car parking on site. All with disability needs. My wife is entitled to her annual works full time in the NHS why should she be penalised for my disability. Is it a crime for a disabled people to go on holiday. Was trying to point out the usual one rule for the dwp and another for the long suffering disabled. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.