Pip — Scope | Disability forum


karenlily1 Member Posts: 3 Listener
My husbands had had a stroke 3 weeks ago but he also had a heart attack in Dec and had to have quadruple heart bypass surgery in Jan so he wasn't over that do you think he will get pip and then can can get carers allowance all we are on at moment is esa which isn't a lot 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.