Dla- about £500.00 per month worse off — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dla- about £500.00 per month worse off

Options
treacletoffee21
treacletoffee21 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello can you help me please in Jan 16 I had my benefits suspended as I couldn' make an assessent I had requested a home visit from a doctor at the last assessment after waiting for over 2 hours in chonic pain to be told right at the time of my appointment that as thier were only nurses on at the time and as I had had a stroke in the passed and needed to be seen by a doc I refused to go back and as I say requested a home visit from a Gp The Gp arrived  but as my own go took too long in sending my notes to the tribunal I had to ask for a mandatory appeal I won it but was put on pip and I am now about £500.00 per month worse of It was only when I rang my bank as I wasn' managing my money very well it was explained too me that I was on a lot more money before my speak is this right and legal To be taken off FLA Nd put on PIP I' a bedbound lady and very seldom mobile I' in chonic pain on so much Medication To try and control it Can you tell me if thier is any way I can claim for a washing machine and bedding please Thank you Sandra

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.