Is This correct . — Scope | Disability forum

Is This correct .

kevin52 Member Posts: 73 Courageous
In The Support group . so I get Standard Rate Universal Credit £317 .00 
Plus The LCWRA Payment £328 ? Per Month .
is this correct ?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.