Spa for people with disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Spa for people with disabilities

Options
CPfighter1990
CPfighter1990 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
Hi All,

I’m just curious to know if anybody has come acrossed a spa for people with disabilities? If not how many people would like me to make some  enquiries. Let’s see if between us we can get something like a spa open. I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks about this idea...

Comments

• Caroxley
    Caroxley Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Oh yes please! I think a spa for disabled people would be wonderful. As well as being physically available it would need to be affordable as most of us who are disabled are also on benefits.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea @CPfighter1990! I know so many people would benefit from a spa... and who doesn't like a bit of relaxation! 
    Scope

• niceboots
    niceboots Scope Member Posts: 198 Pioneering
    Options
    A spa for people with disabilities would be a great idea! I think spas and health clubs could do a lot more to make themselves accessible and affordable, I believe they are missing out on a massive market. I love using a hot tub and sauna when I get chance! 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.