Funds for new bedding — Scope | Disability forum

Funds for new bedding

Youtube Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
I want to apply for new bedding all covers and illows for myself. I'm on ESA and bip.whatvgrants or funds should I look for here.
Anybone know namebof form to fill for this


  • Youtube
    Youtube Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Sorry im Mnms.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Youtube   Pleased to meet you welcome. I am not sure of the name of the form. May I suggest is possible to have a look on line for bedding and pillows.

    Just a suggestion. I know the supermarkets do stock. All things household. I hope you find time to have a look.

    Hope to say also welcome and hope you find all of us supportive. Care and concern.

    Lots of information and advice and plenty of comments, talk, chat and debate.

    Please take care

    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,555 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Youtube and thank you for contacting the community. Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question, but I hope the community will be able to give you answers.
    If you need help with anything else then please do not hesitate to be n touch!

  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,868 Connected
    Try the supermarkets. You can find bedding there. Welcome to the community. I hope you feel we are supportive and willing to help you. Also try looking online at bedding. Some specialist stores might also stock bedding it’s worth looking. 
  • LittleGizmo86
    LittleGizmo86 Member Posts: 79 Courageous
    Hi YouTube

    Are you asking where you can apply to for money to buy bedding with?


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.