About pip review - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About pip review

Options
13»

Comments

• freckles
    freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Options
    Totally agree they all feather there own nest cause us untold grief then sail off into the sunset like cameron did i hate the tories a bunch of shambolic idiots
  • freckles
    freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Options
    So teachers doctors etc get a pay rise the treasury not paying for it well it probably looks like benefits will get the brunt of it 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’m awaiting the results of our assessment. My son has never hurt these people but because of his disability he is economically dependent on the state for his needs to be met. 
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Options
    freckles said:
    So teachers doctors etc get a pay rise the treasury not paying for it well it probably looks like benefits will get the brunt of it 

Yes @freckles we certainly will get the brunt of this again. As I've stated and above, they won't care how many of us suffer or die, it's a prime example of how this Government work, to them it's a game of cat and mouse lets see how far we can kick the poor and less fortunate in society.

My and many's feelings it's absolutely disgusting how this is allowed to go on.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I’m awaiting the results of our assessment. My son has never hurt these people but because of his disability he is economically dependent on the state for his needs to be met. 

@April2018mom I wish you well in getting an award for your Son.

Also remember not just your son, all disabled people never hurt these people?
    Many all are dependant of benefits to survive and have know other choice.

The answer to this they despise us for being disabled and a drain on their rich society.

If they had there way we would all be put in a gas chamber and disposed of.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love the sound of that but honestly it does not sound possible. 
  • Gwendoline1
    Gwendoline1 Community member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Options
    Hiya chechick, How are you? Just wondering if you’ve heard anything? I’m still biting my nails. It must be a dwp world record for waiting for my decision ?. Hope you’ve received yours and it was what you wanted!???

• chechick
    chechick Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Options
    Hiya was just about to write yes l got thr letter this morn they have put me on standard rate for daily living and standard for mobility lm abit stress free now,,aww l feel for you theres nowt worse than waiting l really hope you hear soon ??keep me updated @Gwendoline1 l thought you would of heard by now? You should hear soon hopefully ?try not to stress too much ano its hard 
  • Gwendoline1
    Gwendoline1 Community member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Options
    For my sins it seems I’m in one of the backlog offices. It also seems because I’ve had an unplanned intervention as they call it, I’m not a priority because I already receive pip and that’s understandable.
    Im sooo glad it’s sorted for you, you can now relax. ????

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.