Hi, my name is petitegal! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is petitegal!

Options
petitegal
petitegal Community member Posts: 10 Listener
hi. i was on dla indefinate award. low care and high mobility. got sent pip forms, had face to face. Got awarded standard on both 10 points on each. So i have asked for a MR. i got dla low care sue to me not being able to make a cooked meal due to Arthritis and cracked sore eczema. This has been ignored and only given 2 points can use an aid. also need help getting in and out and waahing in the bath. only 2 points again for uaing an aid. soes anyone think they will amens thia now. Thanks 

Comments

• petitegal
    Options
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @petitegal   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing. I would just like to add do not know the answer. I am myself in a quandary to say what you should do. I just wanted to welcome you as a new member. There will be people in our community who will have an answer.

The benefit system is so complex and confusing so I would also say a member of out team may be touch later.

One point I would ask you is to contact your local CAB for advice and information. 

Also have a look at our benefit advice on information. May find an answer there.

Just also say we are a supportive community who care and share.

Hope to find new friends and lots of information.

Plenty new friends.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • petitegal
    Options
    Thankyou so.much thespiceman