Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is petitegal!

petitegalpetitegal Member Posts: 10 Listener
hi. i was on dla indefinate award. low care and high mobility. got sent pip forms, had face to face. Got awarded standard on both 10 points on each. So i have asked for a MR. i got dla low care sue to me not being able to make a cooked meal due to Arthritis and cracked sore eczema. This has been ignored and only given 2 points can use an aid. also need help getting in and out and waahing in the bath. only 2 points again for uaing an aid. soes anyone think they will amens thia now. Thanks 

Replies

• petitegalpetitegal Member Posts: 10 Listener
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @petitegal   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing. I would just like to add do not know the answer. I am myself in a quandary to say what you should do. I just wanted to welcome you as a new member. There will be people in our community who will have an answer.

The benefit system is so complex and confusing so I would also say a member of out team may be touch later.

One point I would ask you is to contact your local CAB for advice and information. 

Also have a look at our benefit advice on information. May find an answer there.

Just also say we are a supportive community who care and share.

Hope to find new friends and lots of information.

Plenty new friends.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • petitegalpetitegal Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Thankyou so.much thespiceman
Sign in or join us to comment.