PIPHONE Apeal Process — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIPHONE Apeal Process

Options
JasmineWalker91
JasmineWalker91 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHEN SENDING AND POSTING THE PIP FORM  FOR AN  APPEAL DO YOU HAVE TO DEFINITELY SEND MEDICAL EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR APPEAL ALONG WITH THE PIP APPEAL FORM  OR CAN YOU SEND IT LATER AND IF SO WHEN AND IN WHAT PART OF THE PIP APPEAL PROCESS, CAN YOU BE SPECIFIC WITH WHAT PART OF THE  PIP  PROCESS THAT IS BY NAMING IT. ANYBODY WHO READS THIS PLEASE GET BACK TO ME STRAIGHT AWAY AS THIS AN URGENT NEEDED ANSWER AND PLEASE BE EXACTLY CLEAR AND DETAILED IN YOUR ANSWER NOT VAGUE.   TODAY'S DATE SATURDAY 28TH JULY 2018

Comments

• JasmineWalker91
    JasmineWalker91 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    SORRY  STUPID MISTAKE MISTYPED TITLE MENT  TO BE PIP APPEAL PROCESS  INSTEAD 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

It's very difficult to read your questions because you have caps lock on.

No, you do not need send evidence to the Tribunal when you send the SSCS1 for off. You only have 28 to send that form so you must make sure it arrives within that time. You're appeal hearing will take many months, as long as the evidence is sent to arrive 10 days before the hearing date then that's fine. Not sure what you mean by naming the part of the process though.

DWP also send them everything you've sent to support your claim. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.