lying on assessment reports
I have had both my esa and dla turned down, esa dec 2017, dla to pip jun 18, thing is as i have seen several times about the numerous lies on the assessment report i have complained to health assessment people directly but what we should all bear in mind is that these health care assessors are professional and registered nurses/physiotherapists etc and as such are liable to answers from there professional bodies the Nursing and Midwifery Council and if they have lied which they do as have to do what DWP request regards certain aspects. Then make a complaint to the NMC as they are not fit to practise and therefore need action taken on them it is not an independent assessment as we all think the whole report is pre written by the DWP who tell health care assessors what to do. obviously to maximise the number of refusals. all complain thoroughly and get these professionals to act professionally.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.