ESA questions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA questions

Options
rippedoffbyesa
rippedoffbyesa Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi ever since change over to esa I knew I was being underplayed asked many questions but when they been asked questions the advisers would be on untrained without any knowledge of anything about the sickness/disability/real people being discriminated against!!  And I mean inhuman treatment by their own government!! Shame on you only country to breach and activity discriminate against by the un!! Really!!! Shame on you shame shame shame!!! Am I wrong??? 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @rippedoffbyesa, I hope you are able to get the answers that you are looking for!
    Scope

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,038 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm assuming you're talking about when you were transferred from Incapacity benefit to ESA, am i correct? Your post gives very little info other than changing from ESA and being underpaid.

If you can be more specific with your question and give more information then someone will help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.