Petition 10000 signitures needed. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Petition 10000 signitures needed.

GoForIt
GoForIt Community member Posts: 44 Connected

Comments

• GoForIt
    Please sign!! Many petitions have been started and fall by the wayside because the government do not acknowledge unless 10000 signitures are received. Sign please and let this government see the countless people who have problems with PIP and employment and support assesments.be proactive. Many thanks.and pass this on .
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Have tried to sign pressing the sign petition on your post, but no luck, can you post the link for it please
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited August 2018
    Well another petition.... and there will be another and another, we are just banging our heads against the wall with these. Direct action is now needed.

The DWP bring back in house sounds good but they've just given extended contracts to Capita, I think in anyhope of this will be a very tiring task to achieve.

Ive done nothing but campaign for years with pressure groups and much never gets done. This Government have one thing on there mind, get rid of the poor and disabled. 

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• GoForIt
    Well another petition.... and there will be another and another, we are just banging our heads against the wall with these. Direct action is now needed.

The DWP bring back in house sounds good but they've just given extended contracts to Capita, I think in anyhope of this will be a very tiring task to achieve.

Ive done nothing but campaign for years with pressure groups and much never gets done. This Government have one thing on there mind, get rid of the poor and disabled. 

I do agree with all you say, the government petition website is full of petitions on this subject, that have not made the 10000 signitures needed for them to be taken seriously. I have lobbied many  groups and organisations to make this 10000.....please sign, as things are changed when a collective approach is taken.I worked for many years in this field, bedroom tax, poll tax these have been looked at and scrapped and changed , it does happen!! X
  • GoForIt
    You need to go to the government petition website, find the petition and sign.you will see how many petitions have been dismissed because of not enough signitures. Search by putting in the name of the petition.Thank you so much x
    edited August 2018
    GoForIt said:

I do agree with all you say, the government petition website is full of petitions on this subject, that have not made the 10000 signitures needed for them to be taken seriously. I have lobbied many  groups and organisations to make this 10000.....please sign, as things are changed when a collective approach is taken.I worked for many years in this field, bedroom tax, poll tax these have been looked at and scrapped and changed , it does happen!! X

Im glad you do.

I've tried many things over the years by standing up to them and in public as well as being nearly arrested a good few times over the years by standing up to them.

At this present time I'm going through the ESA process yet again and they have concrete evidence I'm never going to improve, they've even stated I will not improve, but No still they re-assess. My PIP is ongoing and okay for now anyway.

But Now I've had enough with the ESA agro again. I'm waiting to hear if an assessment is needed as it's been over 8 weeks since all paperwork has been recieved by them Maximus, I will never go to one of there farce assessments ever again they don't know how I live certainly not within an hour, of I don't have to go for an assessment and done on Paper fair play. 

But if not and they force me to an assessment they will finally pay. 

Iam also in the middle of documenting and filming and writing about my last rights and my life concerning all this treatment etc while I'm awaiting my decision as I will NOT keep going through this anymore.

unfortunatly it will only ever get published until I'm not here anymore, and then and only then my whole records and voice of my life while be a available after this. Plans are already in place and I hope it will make a difference to future of the poor and disabled in our situation.

This is what it has done to me.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• GoForIt
    Bless you, I know how desparate you must be feeling and I'm so sorry for your plight.You are a very strong and enlightening person to do the documentary of your encounters because of your disabilities. Some people who comment on here have no idea of the problems intelligent people like you encounter, just read some of the comments I have received. I do hope I do not see this film you have made for many years, thank you for sharing this with me and I wish you every happiness ,dispite your poor health.i am here to talk if things get tough.x
    edited August 2018
    GoForIt said:
    Bless you, I know how desparate you must be feeling and I'm so sorry for your plight.You are a very strong and enlightening person to do the documentary of your encounters because of your disabilities. Some people who comment on here have no idea of the problems intelligent people like you encounter, just read some of the comments I have received. I do hope I do not see this film you have made for many years, thank you for sharing this with me and I wish you every happiness ,dispite your poor health.i am here to talk if things get tough.x

@GoForIt Thank you. It's not I want you or anyone to be sorry, it's not your fault.

But what makes it worse I had my own sports business and worked as a sports professional photographer for many years and paid absolutely thousands into the  system and now all I want is a little help as I had my bank account robbed and became very disabled, prior to all this I had plenty of money
    , and thought I woulden't neve ever have to worry about the future regarding money, oh how wrong I was.

Yea I was strong and had a horrible childhood and did an have my own Indipendent's and relied on knowone and would never ask for any form of help and I even looked after my 5 staff and paid them well and treated them with upmost respect too. They were the best and they also put there pound of flesh in and and worked very hard for me I looked after them as they did me, again how things change when you have nothing and disabled and poor.

What a sad state of affairs this has all now become, even the best can fall and you just never know when it might happen either?

As for my life story and film will amd is all dependent on the future of this whole Sorry system and the way the treat me and us.

Desperate Is an understatement I just can't cope with these inhuman people any longer.

⬇️

@GoForIt Thank you, it's not I want anyone to feel sorry for me. I don't want sympathy from anyone. Please don't take that reply the wrong way.

Desperate is an understatement, I had my own sports cloths buisness and used to be a sports photographer too. I also employed five lovely staff and they always pulled the weight and I paid them well in return.

I had a crappy childhood and I promised years ago I will do everything for myself and rely on no one and I did it, but as time moved on and things changed, I had my bank accounts robbed and lost everything and became very disabled and ill and now all I want is a little help from the many many thousands I paid into the system over the years.

Well I must admit I never even give it a second thought when I had all my money and thought I would never have any worries regarding it either, oh how wrong?

So all I asked is from this Government is for a little help and not all this constant grief.

So wether your rich and have plenty of money don't for one minute your ever safe disability and having No money can happen to the best of us.

Regarding my life's story that will all depend if I have to keep putting up with all this hassle and constant grief.

How dare they Maximus, Atos, Capita judge me and overrule all my evidence and how now I've become a zombie basically. no they can't within an hour or so.
    ⬇️

I've tried posting this and others and it's not showing, but it might later and may all be double posted...

@GoForIt Thank you, it's not I want anyone to feel sorry for me. I don't want sympathy from anyone. Please don't take that reply the wrong way.

Desperate is an understatement, I had my own sports cloths buisness and used to be a sports photographer too. I also employed five lovely staff and they always pulled the weight and I paid them well in return.

I had a crappy childhood and I promised years ago I will do everything for myself and rely on no one and I did it, but as time moved on and things changed, I had my bank accounts robbed and lost everything and became very disabled and ill and now all I want is a little help from the many many thousands I paid into the system over the years.

Well I must admit I never even give it a second thought when I had all my money and thought I would never have any worries regarding it either, oh how wrong?

So all I asked is from this Government is for a little help and not all this constant grief.

So wether your rich and have plenty of money don't for one minute your ever safe disability and having No money can happen to the best of us.

Regarding my life's story that will all depend if I have to keep putting up with all this hassle and constant grief.

How dare they Maximus, Atos, Capita judge me and overrule all my evidence and how now I've become a zombie basically. no they can't within an hour or so.
    ⬇️

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    How many members does Scope have?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.