Sent out the same Forms to fill out AGAIN — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sent out the same Forms to fill out AGAIN

Mikey44
Mikey44 Community member Posts: 74 Courageous
I sent my Tribunal forms off on 15th July and now have received the same forms back again to be filled out again ASAP is this common to be resent forms they have already received as they told me a few days ago “the DWP haven’t sent Their defense papers to the Tribunal Court yet???!!!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,322 Disability Gamechanger
    Did you send a copy of the MR decision letter with the SSCS1 form you sent on 15th July? Without this the Tribunal won't accept your appeal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mikey44
    Yes sent everything to them Poppy 
  • poppy123456
    I'd ring them and ask why you've been sent the forms again, there should be a number to ring on the letter you received.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Mikey44
    Poppy I just saw your comment on another post about having someone accompany you to the Assessment,I had my wife who is my carer but the Assessor only asked my wife “what can he see” my wife explained and then the Assessor asked my wife numerous other questions one being “ Hiw did you both get here today” my wife said that my Brother in Law drove us using his Sat Nav, then the Assessor totally disregarded this and wrote “Michael is able to Plan a Journey and can deal with everyday problems such as Bills,Banking etc do I think having someone who knows you well was not a help for me ??
  • Mikey44
    Their Phone Lines are down at the moment???!!
  • poppy123456
    The reason i said that was because of the support another person can give to someone suffering from anxiety because it can help just having someone you know with you. I didn't suggest it so that the person going can answer the question on behalf of the claimant. Very often the assessment providers will refuse the person to speak on the claimants behalf unless they are their appointee and the same for Tribunal. Sometimes during a Tribunal they may ask the person with you if they would like to add anything at the end.

A sat nav isn't classed as an aid for following and planning a journey. Keep trying to ring as they are the only ones that can tell you why another form has been sent to you, if it didn't tell you why in the letter. Hopefully you'll get through to them soon.
  • Mikey44
    Thanks Poppy it’s just frustrating as Hell waiting all this time and then they send you the same forms again ???? it’s like they are using Delaying Tactics to slow down your Appeal my Consultant is appalled with them having cancelled my higher rate before,sorry I meant to say,at the Assessment the Assessor said she had looked thoroughly through my medical files but still asked me how often do I drive now??!!! I can’t drive my License was recalled due to my sight results so it just proves they don’t even bother looking at your medical records at all,she did “ a vision test” she called it and gave me 19/20 ?? my Optimologist test was 6/35 but this Assessor must have thought she cured me or should be an Optomologist for her new job ???

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.