DWP still not recieved PIP F2F report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP still not recieved PIP F2F report

Options
meema
meema Community member Posts: 24 Connected
Told at assesment that DWP would have assessors report within 48 hours . A week after  assesment and guess what they still have not got it . I was under impression that there was a time line for these reports to be written up and sent to DWP ? . Surly if these reports are not done asap then the assessor would have forgotten the assesment and can't possibly write a fair report on someone they can't even remember 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fully agree with you, but as the acessor is conducting the acessment he or she is entering information on to the computer relating to your answers given in relationship to the PIP descriptors so there shouldn't be any delay as the acessor concludes your acessment after you have left by entering their observations and conclusions before send to DWP or printing off a hard copy. So one can only wonder did the report get sent electronically or paper based or both or worst still not at all or the IT system had a malfunction hence no report to be had at all. I would contact your CAB and MP and let them know about the situation as you could, may have to have another acessment, hope not for your sanity. Or maybe your case is a difficult one to get sorted. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I really don't think there's any need to contact your local CAB and certainly not your local MP at this stage.

Sometimes assessment reports are delayed being returned because they are chosen for audit. They are chosen at random but an audit does delay the process in the report being returned to DWP. Once the auditing is complete both copies will them be returned. My daughters PIP assessment report took 5 weeks to be returned to DWP because it was chosen for audit.

Ring the health assessment providers who did your assessment and ask if the report has been returned yet. If it's in audit they will tell you, like wise if it's been returned they'll tell you that too.

If it is in audit unfortunately there's nothing you can do and it will delay the decision process.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.