pip review forms — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip review forms

connor123
connor123 Community member Posts: 20 Listener
hi all ,i have been putting off filling in my review forms as i dont know where to start.i have mental health issues and my forms need to be in by 28/8.if i telephone them to request more time will they hold it against me the fact i can use the telephone/ fill in the forms myself?this is because i have no family to help me and i am reluctant to seek help from cab/age concern etc as i suffer with really bad social phobia so i have no choice but to fill in the forms myself witch im sure i will make a complete mess of.will they hold it against me the fact i can make the phone call and atempt to fill out the forms?this is making me really ill and i dont know where to turn.many thanks in advance connor 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.