What is an HPC please ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is an HPC please ?

Smedley
Smedley Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
Please advise what an HPC is, thank you 

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Hiya and I hope this is what your asking, I think what your after is the meaning of a HCP and if so it  stands for a (health care professional).
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Smedley
    Thank you !! Yes that's it !!! Cheers !!
    I'm so very lost and confused over all this as I am so out of date with all the benefit changes etc now.
    Thank you very much  I really really appreciate all the replies I am getting from the members here.

It will get clear in my mind in the end, but it's taking time as it all appears so incredibly complicated & hidebound.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @Smedley Iam glad I could answer your Question. 

I'm glad your finding Scope a source of help and you feel its also benefiting you, and I'm sure you will be a great asset in helping others. :)
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Smedley
    Thank you very much ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.