Esa — Scope | Disability forum


pee14 Member Posts: 152 Courageous
Hello everybody can anybody help with a question please ? If moving from high Dla on both to pip standard of both will the severe disability premium be lost on esa?  Your help will be most appreciated.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.