the government has created a hostile envionment for disabled people who cannot support themselves — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

the government has created a hostile envionment for disabled people who cannot support themselves

Options
desabled
desabled Community member Posts: 8 Listener
in 1997 i jumped of a multi storey carpark i seriously wish i hadn't survived my severe disabilities there are millions like mewe don't have enough to exist much worse live
the conservative regime has a fart right attiude pushing people to end it all ,unproductive costly people exponge themselves the government to cut expenditure SINCE 201O  THE MAY REGIME HAS CREATED A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE DISABLED PEOPLE LIVING IN CONSTANT FEAR OF UNWARRANTED INCOME CUTS.
i never thought I WOULD BE SO ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY THE CHARITABLE SECTOR AND THE NHS ARE BRILLIANT THE GOVERNMENT IS AN INHUMANE DISGRACE AND MILLIONS LIKE ME ARE SEVERELY DEPRESSED SWAMPED BY ANXIETY IT IS NO WAY TO FORCE PEOPLE TO EXIST seriously i don't know how much more i can take at my wits end

Comments

• desabled
    desabled Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    i'm alive soleybecause i couldn'tput such a bereavement on my twin thast's allthe future is black the near future is universal credit
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Options
    @desabled

Sorry to hear you've been down that rough old road, it seems like your going through and what I've been battling with too and still am.

And yes this May Government is hell bent on killing off the poor and disabled that's for sure, I'm also at my wits end with it all.

But I also too feel very ashamed to be part of this country and be British.

There is now no respect anymore. I am afraid this misery will continue on us and until their wish is fulfilled and rid of the poor and disabled.

Universial Credit? Now there's another balls up, and I do believe many will suffer at the mercy of this regime.

Bring forth the Work Houses I can see.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Well said both

Brightness