How much is support group ESA every week? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How much is support group ESA every week?

Options
Domedriver
Domedriver Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi there.Ive just won my esa appeal.I was on esa from Aug 09 to March 18.And in the Support group.My entitlement was £125.05 per week.Ive been refunded entitled esa but not in the Support group.Does anyone know how much I will get per week please?????

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Domedriver
    Welcome to the community! Congratulations on winning your appeal :) Unfortunately I am unsure how much you will receive however other members of the community may know.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Domedriver
    Domedriver Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words.
  • blueboy87
    blueboy87 Community member Posts: 69 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Domedriver welcome I hope someone will have the answer for you there is people dealing with all different situations good luck on winning your appeal 
  • Smedley
    Smedley Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    Options
    Wow, I don't have an answer for you but congratulations on winning your appeal Well done indeed !! 
  • blueboy87
    blueboy87 Community member Posts: 69 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Domedrivert the 2 rates are £73.10 and £110.75 for support group 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    £110.75 is contribution based support group. Income related is £127.15 per week because of the Enhanced disability premium added on top. If you were claiming assessment rate while waiting for the Tribunal then you will backdated the difference between that and the support group amount. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.