Mandatory Reconsideration - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory Reconsideration

2»

Comments

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Ring fightback4justicelawyers they help u win pip etc they against dwp am with them I lost my premiums. Esa money inpossible to live on dwp don't care u get number on Facebook try them am glad am with them 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    sam12 said:
    Ring fightback4justicelawyers they help u win pip etc they against dwp am with them I lost my premiums. Esa money inpossible to live on dwp don't care u get number on Facebook try them am glad am with them 
    There's no need to ring them because Smedley's husband's MR decision went in his favour. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Smedley
    Smedley Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    Poppy123456,
    I haven't got a husband !!! Lol
    I am waiting a decision re the mandatory reconsideration for ESA WCA unable to attend. Reasons rejected.
    Also, I'm  'she' lol
    Must be either a Monday morning or Friday night ! Jk ??

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Smedley said:
    Poppy123456,
    I haven't got a husband !!! Lol
    I am waiting a decision re the mandatory reconsideration for ESA WCA unable to attend. Reasons rejected.
    Also, I'm  'she' lol
    Must be either a Monday morning or Friday night ! Jk ??

Oops sorry, of course I remember you now LOL I must have been thinking of someone else :D
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Smedley
    Smedley Community member Posts: 60 Courageous

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.