PIP question — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP question

Wendy1962
Wendy1962 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I was awarded low rate pip for 2 year's after a year in got another form to fill I've not heard anything it's been nearly 8 weeks now is this normal. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Wendy1962   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for your question.  I am unsure of an answer to your question.

Some one from our team will know or a member of our community.

Wanted to add have you looked at our benefit advice and information for PIP. Might be an answer there.

Have you spoken to CAB .Could be useful to contact. Have a lot of benefit knowledge expertise and form filling. 

We are a friendly supportive community. Care and share.

Please ask the community anything some one will be in touch.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Wendy1962, glad to see you've had some assistance with this on your other post!
  • Wendy1962
    I haven't looked into it to be honest I've tried my best to cope at work but finding it very difficult it sometimes get thoughts of suicide just so I don't have to face work. 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you discussed how you're feeling with your employer, @Wendy1962? It could be that there are reasonable adjustments that can be made to help make the situation easier for you: this page has lots of information about adaptations in the workplace. 

You may also like to talk to our employment advisors to see if they can offer any further guidance. Please do keep us updated!
  • Wendy1962
    Thank you so much for the information in will have a  chat with them this means so much to me. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.