what work companies take on adults with autism — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

what work companies take on adults with autism

badminton90
badminton90 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2018 in Work and employment
what companies take on people how have autism

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Hi @badminton90 and a warm welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. I hope you find this a supportive place to give and receive advice. Have you tried the employment services that are run by Scope? They can assist you into work and have a great team of people! If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to be in touch! :)
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Try one of the disability employment services. I know that Scope help disabled people into work but there are others out there that do the same thing. Give them a call or look on the website. Good luck with your job hunting. Alternatively you can check job postings and listings to see what job opportunities are available locally in your area. 
  • Mum72
    Mum72 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    My son, even though a high functioning autistic adult has not worked for many years! Finds it difficult to search for work! Has no particular skills! Used to do gardening work but at 50 is no longer able to because of knee problems! Needs help and support to find work and possibly training in a new skill!

Brightness