Payment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Payment

jules13
jules13 Community member Posts: 63 Connected
I’ve had no paper work but one hell of a payment go into my account, is this normal? Also how far back to they back date? (First claim) 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes payment often arrives before the decision letter. Looks like your claim has been successful. Backdated to the day you rang to start your claim. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mumof2ds
    Mumof2ds Community member Posts: 147 Pioneering
    Wow @jules13 congratulations. Good to hear a sucesss story. Happy for you. 

P X 
    Politeness costs nothing, but goes a long way in life. 
     Always look out for each other. Be kind. 
     Hugs and smiles mean the world. XX 
  • jules13
    I’m in shock if I’m honest lol! I was already getting my appeal ready after receiving my report, so will be good to see the official paperwork xx 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    jules13 said:
    I’m in shock if I’m honest lol! I was already getting my appeal ready after receiving my report, so will be good to see the official paperwork xx 
    This is why you should add up those points in the report because there maybe contradictions in the report itself but that doesn't mean no points have been recommended. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jules13
    jules13 said:
    This is why you should add up those points in the report because there maybe contradictions in the report itself but that doesn't mean no points have been recommended. 
    Yeah I did, it said I was 2 off standard DL but I was 10 points mobility. I’m very happy at the moment least I’ve got something, will have to see if I still need to MR
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Congrates nice to have good news instdad of the usual stuff 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.