Payments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Payments

adrianna83
adrianna83 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Wonder if someone can give me some advice I was awarded low mobility and low living on pip until March 19 by tribuna been getting paymemts every 4 weeks l I went  face to face appointment 4th July this year Friday I rang up and asked wat was happing I was told that they not aware me the living this time but I'll still get low  mobility I asked how can they do this and will i get a payment today which is due but no money gone in my account for nothing and I've not even had letter stating above yet as I rang them can they just stop payment with out telling me first even though man on phone said I would get it today

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,939 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It wouldn't just stop, you'll have the mobility payment. You need to ring DWP to ask why you haven't been paid because they are the only ones who can tell you. If you're not happy with the decision to not award you the daily living part then you have 28 days to request the MR. If you claim ESA/JSA or Income Support then this could be affected because you don't have a daily living award but it will depend on your circumstances. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • adrianna83
    Thank u iv not slept because of it I'm waiting for them to open iv had no warning or nothing off them not even had letter saying they not accepted me this time so just have to see thank u again 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,939 Disability Gamechanger
    It can take a while to receive a letter after the decision is made. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • adrianna83
    They said they can stop payment how they treat people is wrong I won't get new award til 1oct I can't believe they treat people like this no warning or nothing ?

Brightness