Hampshire County Council — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hampshire County Council

gigtryer
gigtryer Community member Posts: 18 Listener
Hampshire County Council , Aided And Abetted By 'Our dear beloved central tory government' (I'm A Labour Voter, Always Have Been, Always Will Be), but H.C.C. for short, are aiming to charge not just us Disabled, but Also O.A.P'S, a 50p Charge On Each Journey Made. THEY CAN GO AND GET STUFFED. (I COULD HAVE USED SWEAR WORDS, BUT THIS WEBSITE IS GENERALLY USED BY EVERYBODY, SO I KEPT OUT THE P' WORDS, AND THE FF WAS USED POLITELY). THIS (SURVEY) WAS RUSHED OUT, LEFT OUT OF MANY A LIBRARY, HARDLY ANY PEOPLE, HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE THEIR SAY; IT'S BEEN TOTALLY 'TORYFILED'. We're NOT GIVING IN, NO WAY. The tory government are obsessed with HS2 RAIL PROJECT, AND WHILE MANY OF US ORDINARY PEOPLE SUFFER FROM ENOUGH AUSTERITY CUTS, INCLUDING BENEFITS, SOCIAL CARE, AMONGST CUTS, THAT (CAN) BE AFFORDED, (IF) THOSE TORY LEAD GITS IN GOVERNMENT DROP THE £100 MILLION FOR THE HS2 RAIL PROJECT, AND INSTEAD OF THAT, START FUNDING FOR EVERYBODY'S NEEDS, CARE, AND NHS SERVICES, INSTEAD OF HELPING THEMSELVES TO JUST THEMSELVES, MORE AND MORE. This won't take a MIRACLE to happen, if we ALL STAND UP FOR EACH OTHER BY PROTESTING AND REBELLING OUTSIDE GOVERNMENT AND COUNCIL BUILDINGS, (BECAUSE ALL COUNCILS' ARE IN ON THIS). IT'S ABOUT TIME ATTITUDES IN SOCIETY, TO HELPING ALL, INSTEAD OF NARROW MINDEDNESS, AS WE ONLY LIVE ONCE. GET LABOUR AND JEREMY CORBYN IN GOVERNMENT, OVER THE TOFFEE NOSED TORIES, ANYDAY. WHILE THE TORIES ARE STILL IN, WE'VE ALL GOT TO MAKE A STAND AND FIGHT THEIR SELFISH, MINDLESS, NASTY WAYS. WE'RE SUFFERING ENOUGH ALREADY, US DISABLED PEOPLE, AND WE'RE NOT BEING PENALISED TO SUFFER MORE...

Comments

• diesel58
    diesel58 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    I don't trust Corbyn but we can't take anymore of these Tories
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    The 2 main parties are crupted.
    We need to ALL vote for another party..there must be 1 that doesnt hate disabled and elderly.
    Any suggestions?
  • gigtryer
    LABOUR NEED TO BE ELECTED IN BY DEFAULT, NOW. JEREMY CORBYN AT PRESENT, HAPPENS TO BE (OUR LEADER), ANYBODY FROM LABOUR WILL BE BETTER THAN THE TORY TISFITS, including yay bug and all. THERE IS SO MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE, LEFT TO DIE, OR JUST ABOUT LIVE, OUT IN THE STREETS, THERE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING GOING ON. I'M VERY PHYSICALLY DISABLED, I AM VERY CARING, MOSTLY FOR OTHER SOULS, LASTLY FOR MYSELF, BUT WHILE STILL (JUST ABOUT) LIVING, I FEEL STRONGLY THAT WE MUST OUST OUR DREADFUL TORY GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY FED UP TO THE EYEBALLS WITH LEADERSHIP OF OUR MODERN BRITISH COUNTRY. WE'RE, YES, IN THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY, AD, BUT THINGS ARE GOING BACKWARDS TO TUDOR TIMES, SO FAST, IN ATTITUDES, THAT IT'LL BE BC, VERY SOON. IT DOESN'T TAKE HUGE DINOSAURS TO OUST THE TORY GOVERNMENT. IT TAKES EVES' AND ADAMS' TO USE THEIR HEARTS' BEFORE THEIR HEADS. LET'S HAVE JEREMY CORBYN IN LABOUR GOVERNMENT, LEADING OUR BRITAIN, GIVE HIM A GO, AT LEAST, FOR SOME TIME TO COME.
  • gigtryer
    STOP DREAMING, SOME PEOPLE. (OUR) LABOUR GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY REALISTIC OPPOSITION TO TORIES TEARING UP OUR COUNTRY. SO WHOEVER ISN'T A tory or LABOUR VOTER, STICK UP WITH US LABOUR,VOTERS AND PUT LABOUR IN GOVERNMENT NOW...
  • gigtryer
    IT'S BETTER TO HAVE LABOUR IN GOVERNMENT, THAN HAVE MANY OF NOW AND GENERATIONS TO COME BEING CONNED BY THE conservative CREepS. LABOUR AND A CHANCE OF FULFILLING HOPES AND DREAMS , OR tory doom and no dreams or hopes for anyone, except THE **** WE'LL NEED TO WIPE OFF POSH (WITH THE) DOSH, NOSH, AND WASH?? LABOUR CARES WITH THEIR HEARTS, FAR MORE THAN tory cons.
  • Pin
    Pin Community member Posts: 139 Pioneering
    50p on what journeys? Bus? Train?
  • Mum72
    Mum72 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    I wouldn`t vote Labour now while Jeremy Corbyn is in power! He`s so antisemitic also othere in the party are. He is definitely friends with terrorists, so much evidence online, it is shocking. Please think twice before you vote him in power!
  • gigtryer
    PROTECT YOUR TORY GOVERNMENT THEN, THEY'RE EVEN WORSE FOR ANTI-SEMITISM, AND SO MANY OTHER SECRETS IN THEIR LOCKERS. IF YOU'RE IN THIS FOR ALL THE PROPAGANDA, WE'RE NOT JOINING IN, THIS SO CALLED TIT FOR TAT. WIMP IT, STANDING UP FOR THIS DREADFUL TORY TWISTED GOVERNMENT...
  • gigtryer
    By Bus, The Answer Is To The Bus Or Train Question. Another One Not To Receive A Booklet From Hampshire County Council, Their Rushed Through Survey.
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    gigtryer said:
    STOP DREAMING, SOME PEOPLE. (OUR) LABOUR GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY REALISTIC OPPOSITION TO TORIES TEARING UP OUR COUNTRY. SO WHOEVER ISN'T A tory or LABOUR VOTER, STICK UP WITH US LABOUR,VOTERS AND PUT LABOUR IN GOVERNMENT NOW...
    One of the most hated conservative governments, and I never thought I would hate a politician more than Thatcher, so why is the only viable opposition struggling to put up a viable opposition?

Put Corbyn in now and you guarantee further generations of conservative governments as the Labour party continues to tear itself apart and make itself unpallatable to the electorate.

To quote part of another one of your posts: 
    'ALL STAND UP FOR EACH OTHER BY PROTESTING AND REBELLING OUTSIDE GOVERNMENT AND COUNCIL BUILDINGS, (BECAUSE ALL COUNCILS' ARE IN ON THIS)' so including your beloved Labour!

Also lets be honest, even if they had posted this consultation into everyones homes the majority of people would have put them into the bin. Councils are always consulting on different issues and most people could not be bothered until the changes come through and they realise it affects them. Most people just don't do politics.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• DavidJ
    DavidJ Community member Posts: 55 Pioneering
    Disappointed with this thread admin. I thought it was about a Council but instead all I read is a load of tosh about politics !
    Some people have short memories and forget who put all the councils and the country in the mire in the first place!
    PS I don’t vote Tory either 
  • Pin
    Pin Community member Posts: 139 Pioneering
    Apparently they’re reviewing the national entitlement card (bus pass) in Scotland too because it’s simply unaffordable.
  • gigtryer
    Alright with all of our VITAL CARE MONEY, (THAT IS AVAILABLE, FROM THE TORY GOVERNMENT), OUR NHS MONEY, TO HELP OUR VITAL CARE, BEING INSTEAD BLOWN, (WASTED), £100 MILLION, BEING SPENT, INSTEAD, ON A HS2 RAIL PROJECT? ALL COUNCILS UP AND DOWN BRITAIN ARE BEING FORCED TO CLAW FROM THE POOR, INCLUDING YOUNG AND OLD (DISABLED PEOPLE, OF WHICH I AM ONE OF MANY). PLUS AND INCLUDING HAMPSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL FORCING SCHOOLCHILDREN TO BRING THEIR OWN LOO ROLL, TO SCHOOL, IT HAS GONE BEYOND BOOKS AND PENS, PENCILS, ETC, TO NOW BEING TOLD TO BRING THEIR OWN TOILETRIES: THE TORY GOVERNMENT IS TAKING THE ****. THE FAILINGS OF MAY AND HER CRONIES ARE SO DELIBERATE, THIS IS WHY COUNCILS ARE THE SUBJECT MATTER, EXTENDED TO THE POLITICS SCALE. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW: POLICE CUTS, DEFENCE CUTS, ETC. THE CON'SPIREATIFFS' ARE DELIBERATELY TAKING THE **** OUT OF US ALL THAT ARE DISABLED, THAT ARE THE 'OLD' IN THEIR OWN HOMES, OR IN CARE, FAMILIES ON LOW EARNINGS, WITH OR WITHOUT CHILDREN, THE LIST GOES ON. AND WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO GIVE IN?? ITS ALWAYS THE SAME, WHEN CONSERVATIVES ARE IN POWER, THEY'RE NEVER CRITICIZED ENOUGH. LABOUR GET THE BLAME INSTEAD, FOR EVEN THATCHER, YET SHE CAME UNDER CONSERVATIVES. WHAT DO WE WANT THEN? THERE'S THE OVERSPENT FOREIGN AID, TO SOME COUNTRIES WHO ARE VERY WELL OFF, ALREADY ETC, ETC. THE TORY GOVERNMENT WANTS KICKING OUT, AND WE ALL NEED TO THINK OF CARING FOR ALL OF US WHO ARE THE LESS FORTUNATE, IN OUR LIVES, OR HAS DRUG DEALERS, MONEY LAUNDERING, AND EVERYTHING UNDERGROUND IN TERMS OF THE REDUCTION OF THE, OUR, NHS, GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO GO ON, OR ARE WE AS A NATION GOING TO RISK POLITICAL LEADERSHIP CHANGE? WE NEED LABOUR IN GOVERNMENT. I'VE HAD MY SAY IN SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THIS WHOLE SUBJECT, IF EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE DEFEATIST IN THEIR RESPONSES, THEY CAN BE. I DO CARE. AM I WRONG IN CARING, AS IF IT'S A SCARCELY USED WORD BY PEOPLE NOWADAYS? OR IN PEOPLE'S ACTIONS? I CARE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS' OPINIONS ARE. I'VE SAID MY BIT. DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT.
  • Geoark
    @gigtryer have you got a link regarding children having to go to school in the UK armed with toilet paper?

So councils are not 'in on it' but are victims of it?

Conservatives do come under a lot of criticism.

No one has said you do not care, or that caring is wrong. If you are trying to suggest that those who disagree with you do not care or simply defeatist then I will say you are wrong.

• gigtryer
    As I Said, The Tories Are Taking The ****. If You Watched Panorama, At 8.30pm Tonight, About Academy Schools Not Receiving Any Public Money, Where It Is All Being Instead Diverted. The Tories ARE The BIGGEST MONEY WASTERS OF ALL TIME. I'm GLAD I Vote LABOUR. Everybody, Get Up To Date. It's Monday 10th September 2018. Remember, I TOLD YOU SO.
  • gigtryer
    Where The Tory Government Are Blowing Public Money (Example, Panorama 8.30pm Monday 10th September 2018, I, Like Many, Watched It, And All The Facts'). Scotland Must Join The Rest Of Britain In Also Fighting To Keep Bus Passes As They Are They Can Be Afforded. The Tories Are Wasting All Of Public Money Away. They're DELIBERATELY BLOWING IT, AND FOR NOW, ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. I'm PROUD TO BE A LABOUR VOTER. We're Into September 2018, And All The Truths' Are Coming Out. If You're A Stalwart Tory Voter, Don't Waste My Time, Or Anyone Else's, As There's No Excuses Or Complaints That I've Deserved For Pointing Out THE FACTS'. I TOLD YOU SO.
  • Geoark
    As I'm not a stalwart Tory voter, no problem there.

You claim you are pointing out facts, but now three have been dismissed or you have failed to show where your facts can be seen when requested. 
    • Councils are in on it, you then admit that they are victims
    • Children are having to take in toilet paper if they want to use the toilet - but failed to provide any link.
    • Scotland are also looking at the free bus passes, though they are not run by Conservatives.
    Your best argument to vote Labour is for people to use their hearts and not their heads. A party which is busy tearing itself apart and going out of its way to show it is not there for everyone and getting rid of some of its own MPs. So,forgetting the other questions, why should we trust Labour? 

• Geoark
    As I'm not a stalwart Tory voter, no problem there.

You claim you are pointing out facts, but now three have been dismissed or you have failed to show where your facts can be seen when requested. 
    • Councils are in on it, you then admit that they are victims
    • Children are having to take in toilet paper if they want to use the toilet - but failed to provide any link.
    • Scotland are also looking at the free bus passes, though they are not run by Conservatives.
    Your best argument to vote Labour is for people to use their hearts and not their heads. A party which is busy tearing itself apart and going out of its way to show it is not there for everyone and getting rid of some of its own MPs. So,forgetting the other questions, why should we trust Labour? 

Brightness