Pip f2f — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip f2f

boggle10
boggle10 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
I have my pip f2f tommorow and I am a nervous wreck, what do I need to bring with me,  and my feet and ankles are so sore and swollen what do I wear on my feet, I have osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and depression. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,905 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You'll need to bring ID, have a read of the letter and it states what ID you'll need to bring. Wear what you always wear when you go out. My advice, don't do or wear anything different to what you always do. Answer those questions with as much information as possible, if you can. If you can't do something that will cause you pain then you'll need to tell them you can't do and the reason why. 

Take someone with you if possible. They won't be able to answer any questions unless they're your appointee but it will help with any anxiety you have. 

Evidence should have already been sent with the form. They rarely contact anyone for this and the onus is on you to make sure it's sent. If you take it with you on the day you may find the HCP will refuse to accept it from you.

Good luck. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • boggle10
    boggle10 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    You were so correct he said I already seen that,,but he wrote down all my medication or so he said

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.