FTf repor — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

FTf repor

liz999991
liz999991 Community member Posts: 18 Listener
Hi all got my FTf report bk   With the dots at side of questions do you add them all up I scored 6 daily living and moving around 4 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes you add them up. That will indicate that they haven't recommended an award for either part because you need at least 8 points for a standard award. They mostly go with the report and it's rare to go against it but it has been know. You will of course have to wait for the decision letter but once that arrives, if they've gone with the report and there's no award then you'll have 28 days to request the MR. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • liz999991
    8 points I think daily living 4 mobility at the back pages it's states the functional effecting the mobility activities identified in report is likely to have been present for at least 3 mth and under that that it's likely to remain for at least 9 mth but still no points for mobility when thy have made it clear I have mobility issues!
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    When you had your acessment the accessor must have deemed that you did not meet the descriptors for getting the award for mobility. Did you ever do a self test of the PIP descriptors to see how you would have done?
  • liz999991
    Yes  a while ago and passed in mine score have to wait and see what decision is shouldn't be much longer hopefully 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Completely the self assessment is purely just a guide and it doesn't mean you'll score those points. 

During the assessment the HCP wouldn't deem that a claimant doesn't meet the descriptors, i'm not sure why you think they would.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • liz999991
  • liz999991
    Yes I did gather the self assessment was a rough guide and I Do meet the discriptors she admitted I've mobility problems wait for decision now hope DM looks st all evidence hopefully

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.